Excellen-C Powder for Drinks with Magnesium Ascorbate
The importance of vitamin C and magnesium
Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system, reducing fatigue and exhaustion. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Signs of Vitamin C Deficiency
Disadvantages of Consuming Conventional Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Conventional vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an acid (pH: 2.0-2.8), therefore high doses can be a problem in maintaining acid-base balance. It also affects kidney function and can interfere with secretion, absorption and transport processes. In some cases, it is difficult to tolerate. In people with sensitive digestion, acid stress can cause reflux / heartburn and damage to the enamel of the teeth.
Buffered Vitamin C
Vitamin C buffered with minerals is not acidic (it is neutral or slightly alkaline), therefore does not constitute an acidic load. It also contains mineral (s) / trace elements that ensure a healthy electrolyte balance.
Why Do We Recommend Excellen-C Powder?
- As a buffered vitamin C, it is well tolerated, ideal for sensitive people, does not cause heartburn or diarrhea.
- It allows consumers to meet the increased demand for Vitamin C: several grams of magnesium ascorbate can be taken at once.
- Ideal source of supplementation with Viatmin C and magnesium
Who Do We Recommend Excellen-C Powder To?
- in case of increased vitamin C demand: surgical interventions, stress, smoking, alcoholism, gastric ulcer, intestinal diseases, hyperthyroidism, infectious diseases, inflammatory and malignant diseases, AIDS, tuberculosis.
- for sensitive stomach/ teeth (protects teeth and digestive mucosa from acidic vitamins)
- for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing capsules
Ingredients of Excellen-C Powder
L-ascorbic acid (pharmaceutical quality), magnesium carbonate. The reaction of the two components in the presence of water yields magnesium ascorbate. Excipient: citric acid.
Dosage and use
Dosage: 1.244 mg daily (1 tapped mocha spoon = 2 ml).
Usage: Pour approx. 30-40 ml of hot / hot water in a glass, add the daily dose of Excellen-C, let it fizz, stir well, then add (cold / warm water, tea, juice) up to approx.180 ml and drink it. Alternative usage: add the daily dose to approx. 180 ml of cold water, stir well and wait until the liquid is completely clear (about 20 minutes).
Active Ingredient Content of the Recommended Daily Dose
Magnesium ascorbate 1,068 mg, of which vitamin C 1,000 mg (NRV 1250%, magnesium 68 mg (NRV: 18%)
NRV = daily intake reference value for adults
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should consult their doctor before using this product.
The magnesium content of magnesium ascorbate is approx. 6.4%, so it is probably not enough for continuous magnesium supplementation as a single source.
Vitamin C is sensitive to heat, light and air. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.