Vitalong Powder for Drinks with N-Acetyl_cysteine and Glycine
3,302 Ft , 2,600 Ft excl. VAT
Vitalong: replenishing the building blocks of glutathione
Powder for Drinks with N-acetyl-L-Cysteine and Glycine
Healthy Mitochondria for a Long Healthy Life
Az öregedés klasszikus elmélete szerint főbb kiváltó tényezői az oxidatív stressz és a mitokondriális diszfunkció, melyek serkentik egymást az öregedés folyamatában. Az oxidatív stressz, a mitikondriális funkció és az immunrendszer kritikus szabályozója a glutation, amely három aminosavból áll (glicin, cisztein, glutaminsav).
Mitochondria and Glutathione at the Heart of Aging
Mitochondria produce the energy needed to support cell functions. Therefore, normal mitochondrial function is critical for a healthy life. Improving the functions of poorly functioning mitochondria during aging is the key to healthy aging. With age, maintaining mitochondrial health is primarily important for improving general health.
Recently, research has focused on how new nutritional interventions can help correct glutathione deficiency in order to achieve antioxidant-oxidant balance. Research on glutathione precursor supplementation has shown outstanding results in supporting glutathione synthesis and combating the accumulation of damage.
Functions and Building Blocks of Glutathione
The main functions of glutathione, known as the “master antioxidant”, are: chemical neutralization of free radicals, cofactor of many antioxidant enzymes, regeneration of vitamins C and E, emptying of by-products of detoxification, removal of mercury, regulation of cell proliferation and apoptosis (programmed cell death). , maintenance of mitochondrial DNA
Glutathione levels in cells decrease with age. – this can cause an imbalance between free radicals and glutathione, which contributes to oxidative damage within the cell.
Mit szedjünk: glutationt vagy a saját glutation termeléshez szükséges anyagokat? Supplementing Glutathione vs. Supplementing Its Building Blocks to Increase Potential for Our Own Glutathione Production?
Taking dietary supplements containing glutathione is not optimal for two reasons: glutathione supplements are unstable, not well absorbed, and even if certain glutathione preparations (e.g. liposomal glutathione) are well absorbed, the problem is that if the cells receive glutathione directly , they cannot regulate the amount of necessary antioxidants. Each tissue requires different amounts of glutathione based on its metabolic needs. This need is dynamic and changing. Therefore, the cells themselves regulate the synthesis of glutathione. Adequate glutathione levels within the cell are ensured by cell synthesis, not glutathione supplementation or administration.
Glutathione is produced by three amino acid precursors (cysteine, glycine, and glutamic acid). Of these, glycine and cysteine are decisive and rate-limiting (if they are not available in sufficient quantities, the biochemical process (glutathione synthesis) slows down, almost stops). Glutamine is abundantly available, instead of the rarely found cysteine, we consume N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC).
Breakthrough Clinical Test Results with NAC + Glycine
- In aged mice: increased lifespan by 24%, increased lifespan (by 24%), improved/corrected impaired glutathione production, glutathione deficiency, oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, abnormal mitophagy, genomic damage .
- In a Pilot Trial in Elderly People:: GlyNAC improved parameters of aging (oxidative stress, glutathione deficiency, mitochondrial function, inflammation, insulin resistance, endothelial function, muscle strength, mental abilities). Discontinuation of GlyNAC resulted in loss of benefit
- In Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial in Elderly People: GlyNAC improved and reversed several age-related abnormalities (glutathione deficiency, mitochondrial function, physical function, waist circumference, endothelial function, systolic blood pressure, and signs of aging)
Who is Recommended to Take Vitalong ?
- In conditions associated with glutathione deficiency:
- mitochondrial dysfunction, accelerated aging, increased oxidative stress
- prediabetes, diabetes, heart diseases, degenerative nerve diseases (e.g. dementia), certain cancers
- Toxins, detoxification
- Liver disease
- Alcohol consumption: its breakdown products are toxic to the liver
- Smoking: production of free radicals
- NAC: bronchitis, COPD, COVID (severe), withdrawal treatment (smoking, alcohol, addiction)
- Glycine: prediabetes, diabetes (can improve insulin sensitivity)
Composition, Dosage, Use
Net weight: 156 g (60 servings)
Ingredients: glycine, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, sweetener (erythriol + stevia), lemon flavor
Dosage: 2.61 g per day (one level coffee spoon, 2 ml)
Active ingredient content of the recommended daily dose: N-acetyl-cysteine 1000 mg, glycine 1000 mg
Use: mixed thoroughly in liquid (min. 180 ml water, tea, fruit juice) and consumed between meals.
Warnings: Not recommended for children and pregnant or lactating women.
|Dimensions||13 × 22 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 5,207 Ft , 4,100 Ft excl. VAT
- Add to basket