Venoptim Tablet (with Diosmin, Horse Chestnut, Grape Seed, and Centella Asiatica Extract)
2,794 Ft , 2,200 Ft excl. VAT
Venoptim: Additive Effects of the Best Proven Venoactive Drugs
Venoptim tabl. 30 x.
Dietary supplement with micronized diosmin, horse chestnut, grape seed, and Centella asiatica extract
Venoptim: Synergy of the Best Proven Venoactive Drugs
The majority of the active substances of venoactive drugs are natural herbal extracts which are also found in dietary supplements. Venoptim includes the most studied and proven representatives of the classes of venoactive drugs recommended by the International Union of Angiology guidelines: flavonoids (diosmin), saponins (horse chestnut extract) other plant extracts (grape seed extract). In addition, it contains the extract of Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) which enhances microcirculation.
The content of active ingredients (450 mg of micronized diosmin, 100 mg horse chestnut, 100 mg grape seed extract, 60 mg Centella asiatica extract per tablet) reflects two main priorities: high diosmin content and single daily dose. Diosmin is most widely reccomended venoactive drug with the highest level of evidence.
What Are the Benefits of Venoptim?
A combination of active ingredients with synergistic effects.
The best micronized diosmine (min 70% particle size under 2 microns)
Specific mechanisms of action with the potential of cumulative effect:
- diosmine: a vein-specific anti-inflammatory effect, a lymph circulation enhancer;
- horse chestnut extract: inhibits the breakdown of hyaluronic acid which plays an important role in reducing inflammation and tissue regeneration;
- grape seed extract: inhibits the breakdown of collagen and elastin, thereby increasing the elasticity and strength of the vessel wall;
- Centella asiatica: enhances collagen production.
When is Venoptim Recommended?
In case of signs and symptoms of varicose veins and venous disease, as well as in case of risk factors of venous disease:
Signs: tired, heavy legs, leg pain, pruritus, leg cramps, swollen ankle and leg
Symptoms: spider veins, varicose veins, edema, skin redness, leg ulcer
Risk factors: family history, elderlies, female sex, pregnancy, birth control pills, standing or permanent sitting work; sedentary lifestyle, warm weather, obesity, venous thrombosis
Why Do We Recommend Venoptim?
Quality active ingredients, the best diosmine, synergistic effects
- Proven active ingredients from world-leading manufacturers
- Quality micronized diiosmin: 70% <2 microns, complies with the requirements of European Pharmacopoeia
- Potential for cumulative effects
- Convenient once daily dosing
Venoptim contains the best micronised diosmin. Micronization, which reduces the size of the active ingredient particles below 2 microns, increases efficacy through higher degree of absorption
Dosage: One tablet per day.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.