GentleMag Powder for Drinks with Magnesium Glycinate
2,794 Ft , 2,200 Ft excl. VAT
GentleMag : Outstanding Absorption and Solubility, Gentle Power from the Calming Magnesium
powder for drinks with magnesium glycinate
What is magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium-amino acid (glycine) complex: one of the most absorbed and utilized magnesium compounds due to amino acid binding, which is well tolerated (e.g., does not cause diarrhea or other gastrointestinal symptoms).
Why is magnesium glycinate often considered the best form of magnesium supplementation?
- Due to its better absorption and tolerability, it can quickly resolve magnesium deficiency.
- Glycine is a calming amino acid: it reduces stress and anxiety, can improve sleep quality.
- It can promote a healthy daily rhythm by improving sleep / rest.
In which cases do we recommend magnesium glycinate?
- when we need a fast, high-quality magnesium supplementation;
- sleep disorders: Magnesium supplementation can help relax muscles, reduce muscle cramps, reduce tension and anxiety, and relieve pain – improving the quality and quantity of sleep. Through the above, magnesium glycinate can reduce daytime exhaustion and improve concentration, learning skills, and memory;
- anxiety / depression: Increased stress increases magnesium loss. Both magnesium and glycine have relaxing properties, their combination may enhance this effect. In clinical trials, magnesium supplementation reduced symptoms of stress and anxiety (pain, restlessness, craving, etc.);
- high blood pressure: Magnesium can reduce blood pressure by counteracting the vasoconstrictor effect of calcium. Magnesium deficiency may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, arrhythmia, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, diabetes). In addition, magnesium glycinate can help normalize irregular heartbeats that cause chest pain and anxiety;
- reducing inflammation: Magnesium also has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Magnesium Glycinate is the rational choice for reducing inflammation or controlling blood sugar levels.
Magnesium glycinate vs. magnesium citrate
Magnesium citrate is a popular, cost-effective, well-absorbed organic magnesium compound. It binds water better than glycinate, has a mild laxative effect and is therefore an excellent option for digestive problems (eg constipation, acid indigestion). It is the preferred choice for prevention of migraine and PMS symptoms. It may cause diarrhea at high doses.
Due to glycine, magnesium glycinate is the preferred form of magnesium for stress, anxiety, insomnia, sleep disorders. An excellent option for quickly resolving magnesium deficiency. It is the right choice for reduction of overall inflammation or blood sugar level control.
Ingredients, dosage, use
- Ingredients: magnesium glycinate, citric acid (flavor enhancer), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) (enhances magnesium absorption)
- Dosage: 4,320 mg daily (1 teaspoon = 5 ml) in a single dose or in two divided doses (ex. at bedtime and / or between meals).
- Use: the beverage powder should only be consumed mixed with liquid (min. 180 ml water / juice / tea).
- The recommended daily dose contains 2,400 mg of magnesium glycinate, out of which 288 mg of elemental magnesium and 1.8 mg of vitamin B6.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 4 × 22.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.