CollaTeam Powder for Drinks
4,572 Ft , 3,600 Ft excl. VAT
The Collagen Factor Team
Only 6 left in stock
Powder for Drinks with Fish Collagen Peptides, Vitamin C and Lysine
The Collagen Factor Team
What is collagen?
Collagen is a structural buildung agent of all connective tissues (e.g., skin, tendons, bones). It is our most common protein – 30% of the total protein in the body is collagen.
What contributes to collagen loss?
Aging, exercise / sports, menopause, injury / trauma, overweight.
What are the main consequences of collagen loss?
Joint pain (osteoarthritis), osteoporosis, skin aging, muscle fatigue and pain.
Why is collagen supplementation important?
After mid-20s, the production of collagen in our body decreases by about one percent a year. In clinical trials, collagen replacement:
- reduced the formation of wrinkles, improved skin hydration and elasticity. 1.2
- reduced joint pain and improved joint function 3
- increased bone mineral content 4
- contributed to the prevention of atherosclerosis 5
Why Naticol® Fish Collagen Peptides?
- Effective: high collagen content, high digestibility and absorption due to the small size of the peptide molecules (2000 – 4000 Daltons)
- Clinically proven: the effects of Naticol® have been demonstrated in a number of clinical trials
- Experience: the French company Weishardt has been producing fish collagen for 170 years using gentle enzymatic technology
- High nutritional value, unique amino acid profile: contains 8 out of 9 essential amino acids
- Neutral taste and smell, high solubility and dispersibility
Why collagen + vitamin C + lysine?
- Vitamin C is needed for the first step of collagen formation
- Lysine is an essential amino acid. Necessary for the formation of collagen crosslinks that determine the elasticity and load-bearing capacity of collagen
Why do we recommend CollaTeam drink powder?
- CollaTeam beverage powder contains vitamin C and lysine in addition to collagen to maximize collagen formation and absorption
- Naticol® BPMG: the smallest peptide molecules (2000 Daltons) increase efficiency through enhanced absorption
Who do we recommend CollaTeam drink powder for?
For those who want to:
- maintaining the health and beauty of the skin / hair / nails
- protection of cartilage, joints, vessel wall
- in case of increased risk of collagen loss: in the elderly, athletes, heavy physical workers, during menopause, after injury, in case of overweight
Ingredients, dosage, consumption recommendation
- Ingredients: Naticol® BPMG fish collagen peptides, L-lysine hydrochloride, vitamin C, citric acid
- Dosage: 5,478 mg daily (1 heaped tablespoon = 15 ml).
- Suggested use: Add the daily dose to 250 ml of water / juice / other liquid / yoghurt and mix thoroughly. For maximum effect, consume on an empty stomach at least half an hour before a meal. The powder dissolves well in both cold and warm liquids.
- The recommended daily dose contains: Naticol® BPMG fish collagen peptides 5,000 mg, lysine 150 mg, vitamin C 90 mg.
Warning: Do not consume in case of allergy to fish.
Storage: Vitamin C is sensitive to heat, light and air. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
References: 1.) J Aging Res Clin Practice 2016; 5 (2): 84-92; 2.) Nutrients Oct 2019; 11 (10): 2494; 3.) Curr Med Res Opin 2008 May; 24 (5): 1485-96; 4) Nutrients 2018; 10 (1): 97; 5.) J Atheroscler Thromb. 2017; 24 (5): 530-538.
Detailed information: https://siemavital.com/hu/collateam/
|Dimensions||15.5 × 4 × 22.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.